Is the list of options on the site somewhere where a login isn't
required? I had a dig around when you first mentioned this, but
couldn't find it.

Can you also point at a particular site which has the option selected
so can see how it presents in site information? Can one also search by
the information?

Sorry if these things might be obvious and I have missed them. Right
now djangosites isn't even responding properly from where I am.
Browser not able to get down styling.css properly. Maybe your
mod_python died from all the traffic. (Hint) ;-)

Graham