You did kinda answer the question.  It's good to know that others are
going through this too.  I was looking for confirmation that this was
actually a problem.

The spaghetti code, I definitely see that too.  Because of the glob of
junk that you have to deal my projects end up being a lot of glue and
duct tape with a little bit of actual stuff in it.

Thanks for sharing.