On Monday 16 November 2009 09:20:03 Bobby Roberts wrote:
> the path to inlines.py is:
>
> /django_apps/live/inlines/inlines.py
>

> live is on my pythonpath (my main application)
>
> blogs and inlines were pulled out of the basic app and put into these
> directories
>
> /django_apps/live/blog/  (works)
> /django_apps/inlines/    (doesn't work)
>
> you can view the full traceback here:
>  http://www.thecigarcastle.com/blog/2009/nov/15/asdfasd/
>

> > > The error i'm getting is:
> > >
> > > 'inlines' is not a valid tag library: Could not load template library
> > > from django.templatetags.inlines, No module named parser
> > >
> > > You can see the full traceback here:
> > >http://www.thecigarcastle.com/blog/2009/nov/15/asdfasd/
> > >
> > > any ideas why this isn't working?
> > >
> > > --

The inlines.py needs to live in your project/app/templatetags directory.

I''m assuming live is your project,inlines is your apps, so something like
this:

django_apps/live/inlines/templatetags/inline.py

you should read this:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/custom-template-tags/#code-layout

Mike

--
He is no lawyer who cannot take two sides.