Karen -

Thanks for your reply... The path in both my blog and inlines module
was edited and i removed basic. from all the calls (since i wasn't
using the primary basic/ directory with all of the standard apps.  The
error was there even if when i was using basic/blog or basic/inlines
structure as downloaded from the source.

Mike -

Thanks for your reply.  The path to the inlines.py file is as follows:

/django_apps/live/inlines/templatetags/inlines.py