Actually my first thought was... What a great learning tool!

How many times did I want to do something but could not find a working
example to pick apart?  I would think it would make a great way to
show proper layout and conventions for newbies (like me).  I have been
programming in python for years but am having some trouble wrapping my
head around the "django" paradigm.

Thanks,
Richard