----- Original Message -----

Not delving in the details, but I may be off base...

It seems this solution is akin to have to add to your SPF record the whole of
Google cloud or Salesforce cloud, with a "trust us" we don't allow any of our
other members to send email on your behalf on any of our applications...

https://dmarcian.com/spf-survey/google.com 212,996 authorized individual IPv4
addresses
https://dmarcian.com/spf-survey/salesforce.com 228,934 authorized individual
IPv4 addresses

I prefer that 3rd parties relay our mail mail through our servers.