On 10/06/2014 10:24 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Tim Draegen <t...@eudaemon.net <mailto:t...@eudaemon.net>> wrote:

    On Sep 20, 2014, at 7:41 AM, Alessandro Vesely <ves...@tana.it
    <mailto:ves...@tana.it>> wrote:
    > IMHO, we should specify a credible MLM model, even if that can be
    > slightly off topic for the WG, in order to maximize its
    probability of
    > being adopted.  The rest of this message has some notes to this end.

Can I get some clarification on the intent here? As worded, this paragraph suggests that we are looking to produce a model for MLMs to follow in a DMARC-aware world. I was under the impression that (a) this is a non-starter, and (b) we're not chartered to do so.

I  believe your impression is correct. Let's not start working on MLM's.

/rolf