On Sep 20, 2014, at 7:41 AM, Alessandro Vesely <ves...@tana.it> wrote:
> IMHO, we should specify a credible MLM model, even if that can be
> slightly off topic for the WG, in order to maximize its probability of
> being adopted.  The rest of this message has some notes to this end.

The discussion of interoperability between DMARC and MLMs has become opaque
enough to warrant taking the time to document the learning.  To make comparing
and contrasting between MLMs possible, I think the WG needs a model -- just
like Alessandro proposed -- so that we can all talk about this space with a
common understanding.  AND, so that others can quickly get up to speed and make
appropriate contributions.

To this end, I've created:

..and have asked Alessandro to put his proposal into Wiki form.  Alessandro's
proposal can be found here:

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dmarc/current/msg01670.html

Everyone is free to help out by working on the page.

1/2 of the WG Chair,
=- Tim