I've just posted new drafts of both the protocol and usage documents:

Name: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol
Revision: 10
Title: Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) Protocol
Document date: 2017-12-19
Group: dmarc
Pages: 49
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-10
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-10
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-10

and

Name: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage
Revision: 03
Title: Recommended Usage of the Authenticated Received Chain (ARC)
Document date: 2017-12-19
Group: dmarc
Pages: 18
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-03

The pertinent changes are as follows:

Protocol:
* Update section 4 using Seth's suggested "protocol elements" section with
some editorial adjustments and incorporating the few feedback suggestions
which had come in on the list;
* Move the "instance" definition into section 5
* Update the AAR definition section (formerly 5.1) using Seth's suggested
7601bis wording (also adjusting for feedback that came in on the list) and
annotating the section to be adjusted if we can kick off the 7601bis work
in a timely fashion;
* Various other tweaks and adjustments to clean up the prose here and there

Usage:
* Incorporate Seth's "experiment" write-up as an "open questions" section
with various adjustments to the wording to reflect the "open questions we
would like to understand" adjustment.

--Kurt