I'm sorry to pile on but could not restrain myself:
https://www.bmj.com/content/327/7429/1459?ijkey=c3677213eca83ff6599127794fc58c4e0f6de55a&keytype2=tf_ipsecsha

I get Dave's point, but at the same time, it is well known that copy tweaks
can have significant effects on conversion rates. Whether the specific
tweak of the 5322.From header field's SMTP domain from <rando-domain> to
<unprotected-by-dmarc-enforcement-domain> has an effect separate from any
other subterfuges that might be being employed by the miscreant is probably
hard to disambiguate, especially since in the real world, it is rare to
have bare SMTP addresses in that header field.

--Kurt