In article <f312f1cc-4ccc-4510-83e3-4010aecf7...@kitterman.com>,
Scott Kitterman  <skl...@kitterman.com> wrote:
>I think the market has spoken on the utility of DMARC.

There's no question that it was highly successful at Yahoo and AOL
after they let crooks steal their address books at reducing the amount
of spam their users received that forged addresses in those stolen
address books.  Of course, if you are not Verizon Media, who cares?

I gather it is also quite effective against phishes that for some
reason put the actual target's domain in the From: address, but
at this point I don't know how common that is relative to phishes
that put it in the From: comment, viz. Jim's question.

R's,
John
--
Regards,