On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 6:32 AM Dave Crocker <dcroc...@bbiw.net> wrote:

> On 8/12/2020 6:23 AM, Neil Anuskiewicz wrote:
> > IETF are more relaxed than I expected.
>
> Don't believe it.  The advice was warranted.
>
> Well, it's good to mostly lurk for a while as a courtesy unless and until
I have something useful to contribute. I will say if there's help needed
with writing an FAQ, a RFP, or something else entirely that would be
useful, I'm willing to help.

My experience with DMARC has been hands-on implementation so thinking about
the protocol and how to make it better is new ground. I have idea if I'll
have any insight. I'll try to learn enough to contribute through lurking.