I do think that sometimes people don’t take p=reject seriously enough, and
don’t realize how much time and monitoring and prep it takes. I mostly work
with smaller entities but I advise staying at  p=none of the time unless
there’s spoofing. Otherwise, it’s reporting only, watch the reports, and take
action if and only if there’s a problem.

Completely agree. I have 240,000 aggregate and 80,000 failure reports in my database and I'm still publishing p=none for all my domains that actually send mail.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY