Personally, I have no interest in defining this stuff but in practice,
there are a lot of places where people are instructed to "implement
DMARC", and it would be nice to encourage them to do more than publish
a lame SPF record and p=reject.

R's,
John

In article <e516b4ec-7d0e-4b46-842c-c15f6663d...@wordtothewise.com> you write: