PS: what brought this all up was me pointing to a report which contradicted his claim, and he nastily snarled about whether I had read it. he constantly gets away with that kind of shit and never suffers any consequences. never. yes, i've been told he's been tut-tut'd in private, but it never changes his behavior. get rid of him if you want to make progress. he's poison, and i'm not the only one who feels that way.

Mike