oh, shit. that was not intended to be public. apologies to all. please disregard.

Mike

On 1/7/21 6:57 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:
On 1/7/2021 6:47 AM, Michael Thomas wrote:
PS: what brought this all up was me pointing to a report which contradicted his claim,

It didn't.

and he nastily snarled about whether I had read it.

There is a pleasant way to snarl?

In any event, please document specifics, that qualify as 'snarling', since I've no idea what you are referring to.

he constantly gets away with that kind of shit and never suffers any consequences. never. yes, i've been told he's been tut-tut'd in private,

I haven't been.

Might be interesting to see the exact text that claims otherwise.

d/