All ICANN Registry Agreements are accessible here:
https://www.icann.org/en/registry-agreements?first-letter=a&sort-column=top-level-domain&sort-direction=asc&page=1.
Whereas new gTLDs from the 2012 round have a prohibition against adding
specific types of records in the TLD's zone (See Exhibit A, Approved
Services), older Registry Agreement may have different language. Older
Registry Agreements that have been renegotiated in the last six or seven
years likely also have the new prohibition clause.

Craig Schwartz
Managing Director
fTLD Registry <https://www.ftld.com/> - .BANK <https://www.register.bank/>