On Wed 03/Aug/2022 18:26:26 +0200 Ken O'driscoll wrote:

I still don't see any value in adding text like this.  The description
of the tree walk is clear enough.

+1 (again), I don't understand why this is needed.

What problem statement is the proposed text attempting to address?

I perceived the algorithm description with difficulty, because it is intermixed with alignment issues and cases where the alignment can be determined without knowing the organizational domain.

I thought a concise definition of organizational domain was clearer.

Best