It does, it looks like someone did a quick cut and paste to make the markdown. But it's not that long, you're the editor, how about fixing the md so it's useful for editing?

It must have been me. I recalled; I searched again for something to generate the md and again found only https://codebeautify.org/html-to-markdown. That way the (bottom) part of the md looks similar to the txt, but it's not usable for editing.

I'll fix it next time...

How about if you fix the markdown so it has the current contents of the draft, and you add a Makefile that can turn the markdown into XML and the XML into text and HTML one can look at. You can use the markdown and makefile in the dmarcbis repo as models. Then push it to github and post an updated draft.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY