Still no hat!

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 1:50 AM Alessandro Vesely <ves...@tana.it> wrote:

> In particular, IANA considerations has two subsections which may neew the
> chairs approval.

Just on the IANA stuff:

4.1 is fine, though it can be simplified to include just a sentence that
says "Entry X in registry Y is changed to refer to this document."  You
don't need to re-specify the whole entry.

4.2 says "dmark" instead of "dmarc".  Also I think this needs more
consideration: We're basically creating a registry that contains the list
provided in RFC 6591, but for DMARC's use.  Might an ARF report be used to
relay a DMARC failure independent of this document?  Does it make sense to
update this list in the context of that RFC (i.e., update RFC 6591 to refer
to the registry rather than the list it contains)?  The alternative is that
we make our own registry that contains almost exactly the same list, for
almost exactly the same purpose, which looks weird.

-MSK