Start with the underlying objective:

Evaluators SHOULD accept mailing list traffic.

Google's requirement:   Given whatever standards-track DMARCbis rules we
produce, these rules MUST be something that can be fully automated.

Consequently, the problem remains: How does an evaluator distinguish
between a legitimate list and a malicious attack?

My answer:  Lists need to use From munging to avoid DMARC FAIL, and hope
that sophisticated evaluators will use ARC data to un-mung before delivery.

This seems like a complete solution, and the only one which does not ask
evaluators to weaken their security defenses.

DF