I don't agree.  An allow list bypasses something -- whatever
processing the list allows something past -- but not everything.

In this case, we might be talking about a list that means "If we are
sufficiently certain that a message same from the entity on the list,
we will not reject it even if the 'From' domain publishes p=reject."

First, what that sufficient certainly means will be a matter of
policy, and could well require that the message be authenticated as
coming from the listed entity (via SPF or DKIM, or perhaps through
some private arrangement).

Second, the message might still go through other evaluation, such as
normal spam filtering, and could be discarded, rejected, or
quarantined on that basis.

I see no reason to avoid talking about using such allow lists, and I
see it as beyond our scope to say how a receiving domain decides what
to put on such lists or how it assures itself that a message qualifies
for the special handling the list provides (apart from saying
something like the "sufficiently certain" above).

Barry