The 2% of messages statistic is probably the wrong measure.    The
alternative measure is to examine the percentage of domain pairs that have
a result change.   Using that measure, we have

70 of 881 (7.9%) pairs change from "PASS using relaxed alignment" to "FAIL
because unaligned."
3 of 21 pairs change from "FAIL because relaxed alignment is present but
strict alignment is required" to "FAIL because unaligned"
7 of 235 pairs change from "NO POLICY with relaxed alignment" to "NO POLICY
and unaligned."

In total 80 of 1137 (7.0%) change to an inferior trust state.

Whether the best number is 7% or 7.9%, the error rate is too high to ignore.

Doug