> Anyone here running vdev? I just looked around a bit, but there
> seems to be little activity:

Yes I am running vdev everyday, not on devuan though.

> https://git.devuan.org/unsystemd/vdev/activity

     No news from Jude for almost one year :-(

Yes am missing Jude soarly

Today I gave it a try on an ascii machine, but the README.md that comes
with a "git clone" seems to be outdated. And when following the
instructions on

Tried to hack it in to devuan but ran into unresponsive login manager
with no mouse or keyboard working.

Other guy at vdev github had the same problem.

Could not solve it but it was my first try at devuan,
Have never ran debian either.

Had to give it up.
New job equals no time for fun projects I'm afraid.