I have to do ifdown ifup every time I start my VM

On 05/03/18 06:34, Rowland Penny wrote:
I installed Ascii in VM with a fixed IP and the install went without
any problems or errors, but when it rebooted, there was no network.

I checked and the ipaddress was set to '192.168.0.36/24' and there
wasn't a netmask setting. Removed the '/24' and added  'netmask
255.255.255.0'

Restarted wicd, but still no network, so checked the wicd log and found
this: