On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 12:51:53AM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

[cut]

> ..ok?, https://pastebin.com/QFtA9NGT has output of:
> ~# apt-cache policy $(aptitude -w72 -F '%p '  search '~N' )

I really don't understand what's the point :) If a package requires
systemd, you simply can't satisfy the dep using only Devuan
repos. Some of those packages you listed require libsystemd0, which is
not systemd, and is totally harmless if systemd is not pid1. But I am
really tired of explaining this again. Please have a look at a
libsystemd0".

Some other packages just are in that list for no logical reason at all
(one example for all is file-rc, which does not depend on anything
systemd...)

You started this thread whining about Devuan repos being broken. Now
that we discovered that they are not broken, you found out (what a
news!) that there are packages that depend on systemd. You can find
out by yourself that you can't install any of those packages if you
use only Devuan repos. What's next?

KatolaZ