On 2018-04-30 18:08, KatolaZ wrote:
On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 12:51:53AM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

You started this thread whining about Devuan repos being broken. Now
that we discovered that they are not broken, you found out (what a
news!) that there are packages that depend on systemd. You can find
out by yourself that you can't install any of those packages if you
use only Devuan repos. What's next?

KatolaZ

(S)He could contribute to Devuan by forking the offending package(s) to remove the systemd dependencies. If that can't be accomplished, the only option is to use Debian I guess. This kind of lock-in has been predicted for years so no surprise. Way to go Debian!

golinux