Another 10 year delay would benefit all our respective businesses ;-) But to
move forward you sometimes have to take chances.
-Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Ulevitch
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:09 AM
To: David Conrad
Cc: dnsop@ietf.org WG
Subject: Re: [DNSOP] Cache poisoning on DNSSEC

David Conrad wrote:

>> which you could have argue against 10 years ago but not now.
>
> It's such a shame that computer processing technology for doing stuff
> like cryptography hasn't advanced in 10 years.

Unfortunately, the Internet has grown in 10 years, too.

Do you want to fund my costs of supporting (and encouraging my clients
to use) DNSSEC?

If I'm going to spend cycles on improving the state of the art, it will
be with a solution that is:

1) Solving a real customer need
2) Possible to evaluate
3) Realistic to implement

I've yet to be shown how DNSSEC is any of those things. D-H key
exchanges, DTLS, DNS PING, all sound far more appealing.

-David