Moin!

Read this draft on the way to the IETF and while saw there was a lot of
discussion around it I didn't read all of it, so forgive me if stuff has been
said before.

First I think it is good to have a draft that captures what you can do and what
the challenges for IPv6 reverse are. However as the discussion on what is the
best way to do will never come to an end as people have strong opinions on that
we should leave that or the recommendations section out of the draft and just
publish it as informational. You could if you want to leave that section in
just say that there is no clear way to recommend anything as there are
different scenarios that apply to different operators and that everybody has to
pick their own poison ;-).

One thing I would like to see added is delegating reverse and corresponding
forward to CPE (homenet router), but serving it out of the service providers
name servers as described in
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-04
(full disclosure I am co-author of this). While I like the idea of delegating
the naming responsibility to the end user/home I personally don't think it is a
good thing for the Internet to generate millions of DNS servers on CPE devices
as we already have enough problems with that (http://openresolverproject.org
granted different kind of dns server/proxy but I assume hackers will find way
to abuse these also).

So long
-Ralf
---