On May 14, 2015, at 6:14 AM, Edward Lewis <edward.le...@icann.org> wrote:

> Absolutely not (recommend ISPs should delegate).  While it would be good
> if an ISP offered this to interested parties, don't expect to saddle the
> operator with yet another service that expects the customer to
> reply/provide out-of-band information.

The point of delegating is is that in most cases the customer won't populate
it, and in the cases where they want to, it is now their problem, not the ISP's
problem. So Paul gets his "I am a luser" signal, and I get my PTR tree. All
nodes are not equal on the Internet, but that should be by choice, not by
design.