In many cases, DNS Made Easy is seeing ANAME records requiring synthesized
A record updates every 90 seconds or so. Also, it is surprising to me that
our non-apex ANAME record count has surpassed apex ANAME record count by a
significant amount. We have approximately 25% fewer apex ANAME records than
non-apex, however apex ANAME records account for over 75% of ANAME zone
update activity. We currently process around 50,000 distinct ANAME records
and we are seeing an average of 60, max of 925, and min of 0 zone updates
per zone per day with an average of 1.74 synthesized A records per non-apex
ANAME record and 1.41 synthesized A records per apex ANAME record.