Peter van Dijk <peter.van.d...@powerdns.com> wrote:

> There are PowerDNS ALIAS deployments that signs offline (for some
> stretch of the definition of offline) - every minute. For small zones
> the NOTIFY+XFR overhead is very tolerable, and the public auths do not
> need the private key data.

If you expand ALIAS on the master server like this, I would expect that
most of the time the target addresses won't change very frequently, so the
IXFR rate should be much less than the ALIAS polling frequency.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/  -  I xn--zr8h punycode
Humber, Thames: South or southwest, veering northwest later, 5 or 6. Slight,