> From: Jim Reid [mailto:j...@rfc1035.com]
>
> > On 20 Jul 2017, at 02:17, Woodworth, John R
> > <john.woodwo...@centurylink.com> wrote:
> >
> > this is just a next-gen $GENERATE
>
> Indeed. We all get that. However $GENERATE is a BIND-ism, like
> views. It’s not part of the DNS protocol. I’m not yet
> convinced $GENERATE (albeit with a BULK makeover) needs to be.
>
> The use case for BULK still hasn’t been made IMO.

Hi Jim,

Thanks again for your comments.

Wow, tough crowd...  glad I wasn't in the WG to see all the
"Just use [Del] key!" comments when SPF floated in.  ;{>

Thanks,
John
-- THESE ARE THE DROIDS TO WHOM I REFER:
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential
or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the communication and any attachments.