> On 19 Jul 2017, at 11:34, Woodworth, John R <john.woodwo...@centurylink.com>
> wrote:
>
> Think of this as your property (e.g. your yard).  Each IP address
> in itself is small but without the sum of each, what do you have?
>
> Suddenly, each blade of grass has value.

What value has each IPv6 address? Or a name like
host-2001-67c-1232-144-21f-5bff-fec3-ab9d.example.com? Please enlighten me.

If you have a need to generate PTRs on the fly for IPv6 addresses in your
network, fine. However that doesn't seem to be a compelling reason to modify
the DNS protocol and change every DNS server on the planet.

The cost/benefit optics of this draft are unclear.