On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 6:13 AM Tommy Pauly
<tpauly=40apple....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Rob Sayre <say...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 8:17 AM Olli Vanhoja <olli.vanh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> SVCB is active almost every day of the week in GitHub.
>

> If someone wanted to follow this work, which GitHub repo is relevant?
>
> I found this one: https://github.com/MikeBishop/dns-alt-svc
>
> But I'm not sure that's the right one.
>

> Yes, that is the correct GitHub.

Could I suggest adding something like:
[ RFC Editor - please remove before publication. This document is being
collaborated on in Github at:
https://github.com/MikeBishop/dns-alt-svc.  The most
recent version of the document, open issues, etc should all be
available here.  The authors (gratefully) accept pull requests.]

to the abstract - that way, people reading the draft know where submit PRs, etc.

> Thanks,
> Tommy
>

> thanks,
> Rob