I support adoption of this draft.

I appreciate that it acknowledges that deployment has been lower than some
advocates hoped, but I think the text following that is misplaced:

   However, this low level of implementation
   does not affect whether DNSSEC is a best current practice; it just
   indicates that the value of deploying DNSSEC is often considered
   lower than the cost.

I would suggest a different caveat, perhaps:

Nonetheless, the majority deployment of DNSSEC within certain major
registries [1], and near-universal deployment across Top-Level Domains [2],
demonstrate that DNSSEC is suitable for implementation by both ordinary and
highly sophisticated domain owners.

[1] https://stats.sidnlabs.nl/en/dnssec.html
[2] https://stats.research.icann.org/dns/tld_report/