Hi Cindy

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 02:30:07PM -0700, Cindy Morgan wrote:
> Hi Mukand,
>
> When the Secretariat got the request to review the replacement
> relationship suggested by haisheng yu, I checked and saw that
> "haisheng yu" was listed as an author on both
> draft-hsyu-message-fragments and draft-muks-dnsop-message-fragments,
> and so I approved the replaced-by information.
>
> The rest of this is a bit of a tangle, and I've referred it to the
> IESG for further guidance on what steps the Secretariat should take
> next.

Thank you for responding. I don't think you did anything wrong. You took
action based on what was seen. This name change has taken a peculiar
trail:

(1) The original draft is "draft-muks-dns-message-fragments" (note the
-dns- vs. -dnsop-) where "haisheng yu" is not an author. It is from
2015-07-20.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dns-message-fragments/

(2) "draft-muks-dnsop-message-fragments" (the -dnsop- variant) was
uploaded on 2022-04-20. This lists "haisheng yu" as an additional author
along with the old authors. Can you check who uploaded it? I didn't,
although it contains the name "-muks-".

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dnsop-message-fragments/

(3) The latest version was uploaded on 2022-04-28, which has removed the
original authors from the 2015-07-20 document.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsyu-message-fragments/

                Mukund