Hi Lars, WG,

On 29/04/2022 12:54, Lars Eggert wrote:
On 2022-4-29, at 0:30, Cindy Morgan <cmor...@amsl.com> wrote:
The rest of this is a bit of a tangle, and I've referred it to the IESG for
further guidance on what steps the Secretariat should take next.

the IESG is reviewing what has happened.

(My personal first impression is that this might be a case where a contributor
intended to revive an expired document by a different set of authors, and was
unsure how to best go about this.)

This is indeed how the DNSOP chairs see it and have guided the (new set of) authors in this way. We have also asked Haisheng to contact the secretariat to correct the situation as we cannot withdraw individual drafts or change status.

Regards,

--  Benno
DNSOP co-chair