> Il 12/07/2022 15:02 Tim Wicinski <tjw.i...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> Our Poll answers are "Adopt Now","Adopt Not Now", and "Don't Adopt"
> We mapped these responses to 1, 0, -1 (no answer is also 0).
>

> Final Results:
>
> * draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques, 14
> * draft-dwmtwc-dnsop-caching-resolution-failures, 13
> * draft-rebs-dnsop-svcb-dane, 12
> draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis, 7
> draft-wing-dnsop-structured-dns-error-page, 2
> draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof, -2

It would be useful to get the full results, to be able to tell between these
two cases:
1. some drafts did not get many points because very few people are interested
in them (so mostly zeroes and a few ones);
2. some drafts did not get many points because several people are interested in
them but several others actively oppose their adoption (so both ones and minus
ones).

This would help the authors in deciding whether changes in the draft (or better
information about its usefulness) could lead to adoption, or whether the work
is not welcome here and should move elsewhere.

--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bert...@open-xchange.com mailto:vittorio.bert...@open-xchange.com