This doesn't feel like a consensus call to me, Tim. It feels like voting.
We don't care how many people were in favor versus against. We care why
they were in favor or against. If everyone who's against is against because
"we don't like it" and everybody whos in favor is in favor because "we have
this use case that it addresses and would like to work on the problem", and
most are against adopting, you have consensus to adopt. If everyone in
favor is in favor because "we like it" and everyone against is against
because "this would break the internet," and there are many more in favor
than against, we don't have consensus to adopt.

I did not vote in this poll, and I am against adopting any of these drafts
based on the poll, for the reason I just stated. If we are voting, please
count this as a -1 for all drafts for which you polled. Sorry to be a
sticky wicket, but I am not okay with this process.