All,

The chairs want to thank everyone for the feedback on this document
recently.  We've been in discussions with Warren and the authors about this
document, and we have some questions we'd like the working group to help us
resolve.

While this work was relevant when it was first written and adopted, we feel
that over time the DNSSEC landscape has changed and this document may not
be as relevant as it once was.

Questions to consider:

Should this draft be removed from the WG?
Are there fundamental issues that need to be addressed in this document?
Are there items in the document that should be moved to another document?

The chairs are currently considering abandoning this document in its
current state.  We'd like to hear from others on this.

We're going to let comments run for two weeks, and wrap up June 12, 2023.

Thanks
tim