As this document’s shepherd, FWIW I think that if the document does proceed in the WG it needs significant love and attention. The document in its current state is not well written and it would require significant labor to resolve its numerous grammar and linguistic issues. It’s also very long and if the authors want to continue with it they should consider shortening it or breaking it up into multiple more targetted drafts.

My $0.02.

-Andrew