Hi all,

On the other hand, couldn't it actually be beneficial if the signalling zone name is generic enough, and if (in theory on the future) it is shared with possibly completely different signals, possibly unrelated to DNSSEC?

With this in mind, I support the signalling label _signal. Otherwise, I would prefer something of comparable (or even lower) length, not like _dnssec-signal.

Libor