On 08/15/2013 09:35 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
On 16/08/2013, at 10:50, Mark LaPierre <marklap...@aol.com> wrote:

On 08/15/2013 02:18 AM, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
Hi Jean, Mark,

I just checked and Mark didn't have an ODFAuthors account. So I went
ahead and created one.
Mark, you should have received an email with a link to set your
password. Please log in and
change the password to something you can easily remember.

If you have any questions about how to work with ODFAuthors, please ask
on this list here, there
are always people able to help, even if the administrators aren't online
all the time. ;)

Welcome to the team!

Sigrid

Thank you Sigrid.  I followed the link and entered a password.  Now if I could just
figure out how to, "Please choose the project you want to contribute to, and then
choose your language."  I've looked at most of the links on the site, including the
tabs, but all I find is a bunch of happy talk and comments like the one quoted above, but
I don't see a way to chose anything except which printed book I want to buy.

I guess my question is, just how do I choose the project?  I already know that
I want to work on Base documentation.

--
    _
   °v°

The project is LibreOffice. (ODFAuthors is also available to Apache OpenOffice,
although that project does not use our site at this time.) There should be a
link on the left hand sidebar. Click that and some languages should appear in a
submenu in that sidebar. Click English to display another submenu with the
names of user guides.

--Jean

Thank you so much for holding my hand Y'all. I found the location where the Base documents are kept. Now, what do I do with the documents that are stored there? Is there a team leader/contact person who knows what needs doing and where to get the information from?

--
    _
   °v°