On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 07:09:52PM -0400, Mark LaPierre wrote:

> I've been writing test scripts quite a lot recently.  Are there test
> scripts for LO Base?  Maybe that might be a good use of my time.

Base is an area of LibreOffice that has significantly less unittests
than the rest of LibreOffice. I just added *one* and David Ostrovsky /
Andrzej Hunt have added a few in the more-or-less recent past. I'd be
very happy to see the test coverage increase :)

If you want to contribute unittests, please come over to the
development mailing list: libreoff...@lists.freedesktop.org

We have several ways to write unit tests; one is in C++, one in Python
and I *think* we can write them in Basic macros, too? (But I'm really
not sure about the latter.)

> I'm no C programmer so I don't think I've got a lot to offer with
> coding.  I'm assuming that LO Base is primarily written in C.

(It is mostly in C++, by the way.)

--
Lionel