On 16/08/2013, at 11:49, Mark LaPierre <marklap...@aol.com> wrote:
>Thank you so much for holding my hand Y'all.  I found the location where the
>Base documents are kept.  Now, what do I do with the documents that are stored
>there?  Is there a team leader/contact person who knows what needs doing and
>where to get the information from?

I am the docs team leader, but Dan Lewis has been doing most of the work on the
Base Guide, which is one of the docs on Base.

I will write in detail tomorrow about what needs doing and where to find files
and other info. (I just got home from a month away and a 36-hour day of travel,
and I am going to fall asleep any minute.)

Welcome to the team!

-- Jean