Hi Jonathon and Jean,
   Thanks for your replies.
   Sorry, I don't know German. Or any other language (Just a few words in
Chinese; I lived in Taiwan for seven years).
   I found the _Using Assistive Technology in LibreOffice_ document. It's
labeled "draft 2". Do either of you know if this is this the latest
version? Also, was this document meant to be part of another doc, like an
appendix to the GSG, or was it to remain a separate doc?
   Jonathon, you mentioned "a good test of the functionality of the Project
Management tools for Lib0". Are you talking about a specific piece of
software?
   Jean, thanks for the account.
Davidaa