Hi Jonathon and Jean (and everyone else),
   I've been using LibreOffice for years as a PortableApp (from
PortableApps.com), and I never knew there was local online help. It
apparently doesn't install with the Portable version.
   Do either of you (or anyone else) know where this online help comes
from? Who is responsible for it? How it is created? It's totally different
from the pdfs.
Thanks,
Davidaa