Hi Olivier,

Thanks again for the responses.

If this has been a problem for a while, I am puzzled about why it has not been fixed. Are you aware of a reason why the download page cannot be re-worded now?

To be clear, what are you saying is the best source of information for people who are new to this and want to learn about the overall LibreOffice project? Are you saying that the wiki is not useful because so much work needs to be done on it?

As long as I am asking questions, here is one more: What is the Pootle server?

Cheers,

Cathy