Progress report on what I did last week.

1. Moved miscellaneous links, mainly wiki pages, which neither seem like
"publications" or "third party" resources, to a new Other Resources page.
Renamed old "Other Documentation and Resources" to "Third party resources.
Updated links and descriptions everywhere I could find them to make this
organization transparent.

Name "Other Resources" is not ideal, but this can be improved once
reverything is more or less organized. For example, separate pages (or page
trees) for tutorials, installation instructions, and so on.

2. Massive overhaul of Doc Team top page. Started by simplifying to two
columns and fewer sections, followed by several successive rounds of
revision and simplification. I think the result is much more
understandable, but again could use another round after everything else is
organized.

3. Rewrote Users page, with updated links pointing to current main website
when possible.

4. Updated the Documentation menubar.

5. Miscellaneous fixes to page titles, categories, links, and content.

--Kenneth